We are searching for an ACCOUNTANT for our not so typical accounting team! Besides the fact that you will dive into all accounting complexities, you will be part of fun team, who loves good food, wine (be ready for wine tastings), and sports! You will be speaking english and you don’t even need to know much czech, which would be a just an advantage! Don’t hesitate and let’s meet!
WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE TASKS?
- You will be reporting to Accounting manager
- You will perform monthly account reconciliations and maintain the general ledger via journal entry, account analysis and general review on an ongoing basis
- You will assist with month and year - end closing
- You will do cash planning
- You wil provide supprot and assistance for billing, cash application and AP/AR activities
WHAT SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE DO YOU NEED TO HAVE?
- High school or University degree in finance, or accounting
- Previous experience in accounting is preferred (even part- time jobs, or internships in finance)
- You need to have analytical skills and be detail oriented
- You have to be willing to learn
- You need to have excellent knowledge of Excel
- You have to speak english, but it doesn’t have to be perfect as well as czech is not necessary!
- You need to be open minded
WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?
- International company full of proactive and nice people
- Use of english/international communication with colleagues abroad
- Ability to grow professionally and personally
- Enthusiastic and fun colleagues
- Company benefits
- Experienced and supportive boss