For our client, a Swiss-based sole proprietorship, with its main business offices in Switzerland and Liechtenstein and development centers in the Czech Republic (Prague and Brno) with focus on Microsoft technologies as a Microsoft Gold Partner, I am looking for:
About the company:
The company offers its employees working on large-scale long term international projects mainly for Western and Northern Europe customers. They belong among the best companies in providing complex .NET, BI, and IBM solutions in Europe.
Work on enterprise projects for customers in Western and Northern Europe. Participate in design and implementation of solutions using latest Microsoft technologies. Apply best practices and design patterns on both web and rich client solutions. Design software portable to different environments, both on-premises or in the cloud. Unit testing, code reviews and documentation preparation. We welcome potential ambitions towards team leading or project management.
- 3 years professional experience in .NET and fluency in .Net 4.5 with C#
- Working experience with Entity Framework or other ORM such as Hibernate, LinqToSql
- Working experience of MEF or any other Dependency Injection framework, MAF, WIF
- Experience with implementation and consumption of WCF, WebAPI, REST or web services in general.
- Good Knowledge and working experience with Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL), with experience of performance considerations/optimisation.
- Good Knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns and implementation of enterprise level systems
- Experience with WIX, ASP .NET MVC, WPF or Azure are welcomed
- Fluency in English
- Open communication, professional and active
- Ability to organize work independently, to identify priorities and work according to them
- Interesting work on demanding and important projects for international customers
- Regular use of cutting edge testing platforms and tools including virtualization and cloud based tools
- Pleasant working environment in the centre of Prague
- Support of education, certifications, language courses
- Competitive salary package including performance related bonuses
- Attractive benefit package
Workplace: Prague, the Czech Republic